paypal

Buy my CU4CU License

small This is a one time purchase for a lifetime CU4CU license to use all my CU scripts and templates to create other CU items. Once you purchase you will get a zip to download that contains a text fil you have to fill with your info and email to me. Then I will email you the License with your license number and a image you have to post on your blog/site or your store front. You May: -Use my scripts and Templates to create other CU and of course PU items -All scripts and templates must be merged and altered for resale a commercial use product. They cannot be sold in their layered form. -My products can not equal more than 50% of your finished pack, kit or product -Have fun with them You May Not: -Create other CU4CU items the items you make can only be sold as commercial use or personal use - Use any elements to create tubes or brushes - make my scripts into templates You can purchase the License at: Your Scrap Addiction

Store I sell at

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Follow me on Facebook

Please vote for me....

My Ad Manager

Photobucket

I TEST SCRIPTS FROM

Friends

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
A volte l'indiffrenza viene accompagnata dal silenzio perchè certe persone non meritano più nemmeno una parola.
november 25, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Award


I was given this award by Jule's Junk,

and the same one from Mim

thanks so much for choosing my blog Jule and Mim!


***********************************

And now I have to write 10 things about myself LOL

1: I'm married to the love of my life.

2: We have 2 wonderful son's and a granddaughter who live with us.

3: I'm Danish ... but live in Sicily ... the most beautiful place I know...

4: I love playing with PSP and learn new things

5: I read a lot.... most stories from real life

6: I'm knitting socks every winter to the hole family

7: I hate the winter and the cold and love the hot summer

8: I offen think I'm not good enough to do what I do.
And always want to get better. And most of all ..I want to learn it all FAST LOL

9: I lost my best friend and stepdaughter 10 years ago.... And still miss her so much.

10: All my free time I'm here on the net with my online friends. They mean a lot to me.
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU.

************************************************
And here is the 10 people I have choosen to give the Award to:

Don't forget to tell us about yourselves :)

Heaven Dreams


Crystals Cottage Scraps

Schnegge's Scrap


Katelynns Designs


Joanne's Digital design

Lisa's Design

Juicy Bits

Wicked Princess Scraps

Scrap Stuff with PSP

Myst Designs

0 comments: