paypal

Buy my CU4CU License

small This is a one time purchase for a lifetime CU4CU license to use all my CU scripts and templates to create other CU items. Once you purchase you will get a zip to download that contains a text fil you have to fill with your info and email to me. Then I will email you the License with your license number and a image you have to post on your blog/site or your store front. You May: -Use my scripts and Templates to create other CU and of course PU items -All scripts and templates must be merged and altered for resale a commercial use product. They cannot be sold in their layered form. -My products can not equal more than 50% of your finished pack, kit or product -Have fun with them You May Not: -Create other CU4CU items the items you make can only be sold as commercial use or personal use - Use any elements to create tubes or brushes - make my scripts into templates You can purchase the License at: Your Scrap Addiction

Store I sell at

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Follow me on Facebook

Please vote for me....

My Ad Manager

Photobucket

I TEST SCRIPTS FROM

Friends

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
A volte l'indiffrenza viene accompagnata dal silenzio perchè certe persone non meritano più nemmeno una parola.
maj 17, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Freebie Script & Template


this script is to small to be a Full size and to big to be a Tagger size LOL
So you get it for free HERE

8 comments:

Becky sagde ...

Thanks for sharing these hun
hugs Becky

Kara sagde ...

TYSVM! These are beautiful!

Unknown sagde ...

Thank you so much, hun :)

Nette sagde ...

Aww - Thanks Lis! Love this!

Hugs
Nette

MadHatter sagde ...

hi pspgirl! I just found your blog and downloaded this freebie. thank you for this freebie and I know exactly how you feel about the comments. people are in such a hurry these days they don't seem to have time to leave a comment anymore. (not sure why though when they have time to download) don't let it get you down sweetie! some of us (who also give freebies away) know all the hard work that's involved in creating them! so for that, thank you very much! hugs, Mad

Tasha sagde ...

Thank you for sharing :)

Scrap and Tubes Designs sagde ...

Thank you Lis !

Anonym sagde ...

Thanks for sharing :)