paypal

Buy my CU4CU License

small This is a one time purchase for a lifetime CU4CU license to use all my CU scripts and templates to create other CU items. Once you purchase you will get a zip to download that contains a text fil you have to fill with your info and email to me. Then I will email you the License with your license number and a image you have to post on your blog/site or your store front. You May: -Use my scripts and Templates to create other CU and of course PU items -All scripts and templates must be merged and altered for resale a commercial use product. They cannot be sold in their layered form. -My products can not equal more than 50% of your finished pack, kit or product -Have fun with them You May Not: -Create other CU4CU items the items you make can only be sold as commercial use or personal use - Use any elements to create tubes or brushes - make my scripts into templates You can purchase the License at: Your Scrap Addiction

Store I sell at

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Follow me on Facebook

Please vote for me....

My Ad Manager

Photobucket

I TEST SCRIPTS FROM

Friends

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
A volte l'indiffrenza viene accompagnata dal silenzio perchè certe persone non meritano più nemmeno una parola.
december 01, 2013

PostHeaderIcon some news .....

a wedding kit
with 8 papers and 33 elements full size
you can buy it HERE

a ribbons pack
buy it HERE
a bow pack
buy it HERE

And 2 paper packs
one HERE
and the second HERE

5 comments:

Jacob sagde ...

Boring website.

David sagde ...

fgfdgdf

David sagde ...


When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
Thanks you for sharing!
Campening School

David sagde ...


I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.

World Archery

David sagde ...


Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
Kayak Fishing